Work sessions help you get unstuck. I’ll provide a fresh look at the situation you’re facing. Inside each situation lies the key to moving forward. I’ll uncover that key and provide practical ways to apply it – ways that work.
We’ll air your concerns and feelings around your situation. We’ll focus on what your gut is telling you.
When I identify a belief that seems to be blocking your forward motion, I will help you replace it with a new belief – one that empowers you to move forward.
What kinds of issues are appropriate for our work sessions? What kinds of issues affect work? Let’s make a list to get us started thinking:
- Am I doing the work I love?
- Am I doing my best work?
- Am I doing good work?
- Is my work appreciated?
- Is my work understood?
- Am I happy when I’m working?
- Am I happier when I’m not working?
- Am I getting along with my coworkers?
- Am I getting along with my subordinates?
- Am I getting along with my supervisors?
- Am I getting along with my customers?
- Is my work fulfilling?
- Am I making a difference?
- Am I fairly compensated for my work?
- Am I fully competent in my work?
- Is the situation around me changing?
- Am I changing?
- Do I bring my work home?
- Does my work affect those around me?
- Does my work affect my life away from work?
- Is there anything I would change about my work?
- Is there something about my work that I can’t stand?
These are yes-no questions. They will help you get started. Each one opens realms filled with issues and opportunities, blocks and beliefs to explore.
Here’s the big question: Where’s the joy in my work?